From: Adeel Malik <adeelmalik78 yahoo com>
To: ajhwb knac com
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Problem with continuous image updation
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ardhan,
                Thanks for the reply. I modified the code as per your suggestion by attaching the new source
in the button callback function. I observed that the source function was executed after a specified time
interval(e.g 200ms) but the display still couldn't update.
As there is a while loop in my button callback function, could you please suggest whether I should call the
g_timeout_add function in the while loop or outside of it.
My current code structure looks like this:
button_callback(...)
{
gprint("button pressed");
while(...)