Re: gtk treeview windows

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:

I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to debug this further.

Write a minimal sample program that exhibits the problem, file a bug,
and attach the sample program (as a single source file in C; no
binaries, not zip archives, no makefiles) to the bug.

-tml

Not trying to be offensive, but if I could reproduce this every time,
I wouldn't be asking for debugging suggestions.

Anyone have any idea of things I could look at, test, etc?

Matthew