gtk treeview windows

Hi all,

I am a developer for Xiphos (previously GnomeSword) and I'm heavily
involved in our Windows port effort. Most things have gone smoothly,
but one issue really has me stumped.

Occasionally all of the treeviews in the application will "freeze". By
this I mean that they will not expand or collapse with mouse clicks.
They will, however, expand and collapse with the keyboard (arrows,
enter, etc). Additionally, the items themselves respond to mouse
clicks. Very rarely, they will be frozen on startup, but typically it
happens after clicking around on other buttons for a little bit.

We are using the Windows theme for this. I have never been able to
replicate it with the default gtk theme.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to debug this further.

Thanks,
Matthew