Re: Regarding example code (was Why is ChangeValue reentrant)

Boggess Rod wrote:
It should be attached to one of the messages I posted on this thread.
If you're interested, here's another copy of it.

Will take a brief look at it.

I have NOT tested this on a newer version of Gtk (can't).  I'm hoping
someone else out there will be kind enough to test this on newer
software and alternate hardware.  I'm just a contractor working for a
company that resells process automation hardware with our software on
it.  The computer doesn't belong to us, so even if my contractor was ok
with me spending time working on this more, it's not their computer,
either.  Too much red-tape to upgrade from Gtk 2.6.

Gotcha.  If it is a bug in GTK 2.6 on HPUX, then there's not chance of
fixing it either way, since you can't change GTK on the client machine.

In cases like this, you probably have to hack around the problem/bug.
IE solve your use case in a different way.

If you're kind enough to run this, let me know what you find out, would
you?  I'd appreciate it.

Will do