Re: Regarding example code (was Why is ChangeValue reentrant)

Boggess Rod wrote:
Sorry, I did post a small example that demonstrates the unusual (buggy?)
behavior in a follow-up post.  The more I dug into it, the weirder it
became, and the more convinced I am that it's a bug in Gtk.  Or at
least, a bug in the HPUX implementation of it.  I'm waiting about a week
to see if I hear back from anyone on the list that they can reproduce
the problem in their environment.

Did you post this code somewhere?  Also did you try a newer version of
GTK just as a sanity check?