Re: GtkSourceView build for Windows?

least not with MSVS8. So I had to create an import library for
libgtksourceview-2.0-0.dll using pexports and lib instead, which is
trivial.

Can you explain this in more detail please?
I've found the pexports.exe here in this page:
http://www.emmestech.com/software/pexports-0.43/download_pexports.html

I've used it successfully to export the dll entry points into a .def file.
But running a "dlltool.exe" that comes with Mingw on this .def file returns an error:

c:\gtk\bin>dlltool.exe -d libgtksourceview-2.0-0.def -l libgtksourceview-2.0-0.lib
dlltool.exe: Syntax error in def file libgtksourceview-2.0-0.def:0
dlltool.exe: CreateProcess

Is there any other way to create import lib for Visual Studio?
Thanks.