Re: GtkSourceView build for Windows?

I am trying to guess why this build crashes for me.

At http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32/Apps I've found the possible clue:
"The -mms-bitfields option ensures that structs are packed similarly to how
they're packed for Tor's GTK+ DLLs, so that your application can use the
GTK+ API without crashing mysteriously."

Does anyone know if this flag was used when building this package too?

I've looked into Makefile.am , but I could not find anything similar to this
code recommeded on the link above:

if WIN32
AM_CFLAGS += \
       -mms-bitfields  \
       -mwindows
endif

Could this ommision be the source of my problems? Does anyone use
GtkSourceView successfully on Windows platform?

Regards,
 Miroslav

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paolo Borelli" <pborelli katamail com>