Re: GTK Tree View

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 03:26:33PM -0400, Eric Pastoor wrote:
I'm calling the function on the signal connected to row-expand.

That's probably one of the problems, since at that point the exact
heights and locations aren't known yet (these are calculated in an
idle).  You might want to use an idle handler here.

Only the smaller tree is visible to the user because the rest extends
past the viewable area of the scroll. What I mean is that the scroll
bar needs to be scrolled down to see the rows at the bottom.  I'm
trying to get just the range of the rows that don't need scrolled to.

Then this function should work right, because it gets you the visible
range of the viewable area of the scroll.

regards,

-kris.