Re: GTK Tree View

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 11:14:13AM -0400, Eric Pastoor wrote:
What is the best way to determine if a row of a tree is inside the
visible part of scrolling window or not?  For instance, if I hit the
expand on a tree item, I'd like to know if a certain child in that
tree is visible to the user or if it outside of the scrollable
viewing area?

The easiest is probably to check if the path is within the two paths
returned by gtk_tree_view_get_visible_range().

regards,

-kris.