Re: GTK Tree View

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 02:26:55PM -0400, Eric Pastoor wrote:
And I expand on Root so that it looks like
Root
------> Sub Tree A
------> Sub Tree B
------> Sub Tree C

The result of that get_visible_range function is start:0 end: 0

I get 0 to 0:2 in such cases, which is the correct value.  From where
are you calling gtk_tree_view_get_visible_range() ?

If I expand on Sub Tree A so that i looks like this
Root
------> Sub Tree A
--------------> Child A
------> Sub Tree B
------> Sub Tree C

The result is this: start: 0 end: 0:2

This result is also the correct one.

However if only this is visible to the user:
Root
------> Sub Tree A
It makes no different on what get_visible_range returns.

How is only this visible for the user?  Did you remove sub trees b and c
or did you make the window smaller?  In either way, I get the correct
values for both cases.

regards,

-kris.