Re: GTK Tree View

I'm calling the function on the signal connected to row-expand.
Only the smaller tree is visible to the user because the rest extends past the viewable area of the scroll. What I mean is that the scroll bar needs to be scrolled down to see the rows at the bottom. I'm trying to get just the range of the rows that don't need scrolled to.