Re: GTK+ Windows dependancies

 In particular, the "loaders" directory is now gone due to Tor's
 decision to build a monolithic gdkpixbuf library for GTK on
 Windows, with all the loaders pre-embedded.  Personally, I wish
 he'd reconsider that.

OK, you are the second person to oppose this change (if I recall
correctly), so from the next build I will return to not including the
loaders in the gdk-pixbuf DLL.

Is there anybody who thinks that it was a good idea to include the
loaders in the gdk-pixbuf DLL? I guess the main reason why I thought
it was a good idea was because it meant one less configuration file
(gdk-pixbuf.loaders) that could be missing or broken by misguided
editing.

--tml