Re: GTK+ Windows dependancies

2008/1/30, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>:

 I use http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/#installertutoriel for
 create inno setup script file for GTK+, but some files no longer exist

Which files no longer exist? Where don't they exist, in the zipfiles
from ftp.gnome.org?

iconv.dll
etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders
etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll
lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-xpm.dll
lib/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo
lib/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20.mo
lib/pango/1.4.0/modules/pango-basic-win32.dll
lib/pango/1.4.0/modules/pango-basic-fc.dll
etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc.wimp

One set of files whose location in my builds have changed recently is
the message catalogs. They were previously in lib/locale, but will
from now on be in share/locale.

Ok

And sure, also other changes in the GTK+ installation tree structure
must have happened since that tutorial was written in 2004...

(GTK+ 2.4.0).

Ugh. I hope this is a typo? The most recent GTK+ Windows binaries are
version 2.12.6.

 I know. It's version used in
http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/ tutoriel. My tutoriel use
newest version, of course.

 > Source: "C:\MinGW\bin\libcairo-2.dll"; DestDir: "{app}"; Flags:

I would recommend *not* installing packages from other sources in your
MinGW folder. Keep the MinGW folder for only stuff from www.mingw.org.
Install the GTK+ stack somewhere else.

I did not know. It is better to install them in the directory of
Code:Blocks (my IDE)?

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com