Re: GTK+ Windows dependancies

 I use http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/#installer tutoriel for
 create inno setup script file for GTK+, but some files no longer exist

Which files no longer exist? Where don't they exist, in the zipfiles
from ftp.gnome.org?

One set of files whose location in my builds have changed recently is
the message catalogs. They were previously in lib/locale, but will
from now on be in share/locale.

And sure, also other changes in the GTK+ installation tree structure
must have happened since that tutorial was written in 2004...

(GTK+ 2.4.0).

Ugh. I hope this is a typo? The most recent GTK+ Windows binaries are
version 2.12.6.

 > Source: "C:\MinGW\bin\libcairo-2.dll"; DestDir: "{app}"; Flags:

I would recommend *not* installing packages from other sources in your
MinGW folder. Keep the MinGW folder for only stuff from www.mingw.org.
Install the GTK+ stack somewhere else.

--tml