Re: GTK+ Windows dependancies

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, gege2061 wrote:

2008/1/30, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>:

 I use http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/#installertutoriel for
 create inno setup script file for GTK+, but some files no
longer exist

Which files no longer exist? Where don't they exist, in the
zipfiles from ftp.gnome.org?

<snip>

lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll
lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-xpm.dll

Note that my page was written in 2004; you'll have to figure the
current equivalent listing.

In particular, the "loaders" directory is now gone due to Tor's
decision to build a monolithic gdkpixbuf library for GTK on
Windows, with all the loaders pre-embedded.  Personally, I wish
he'd reconsider that.  It means your self-contained GTK
application package has to include some 3rd party graphics
libraries for which your app may have no need.

Allin Cottrell