shared white board application

Hi Everybody,

 I am developing an application where you could scribble on the canvas.
   Similar to the scribble program provided in the GTK tutorial, except that
it
   is distributed.
   Since it is distributed , it has netwroking code in it. Now the idea is
when
   somebody starts the app on a particular machine, and scribbles on the
   canvas, the coordinates travel over the network and , where a similar
   scribble program is running and the image gets redrawn. Like shared white
   board application.
   Now I have developed a similar application. The problem with it is that
   image gets redrawn too. However sometimes the canvas on which the drawing
is
   getting redrawn freezes. However when I move the cursor over the canvas
it
   still able to detect the mouse_motion events. However no drawing is
getting
   rendered on the screen.
   I am using gthreads . The GUI is on the main loop and networking code is
on
   another thread running simultaneously.
   I am having hard time to debug this problem. The thing is I feel there is
   some problem with my funtion which draws on the screen. I am using
backing
   pixmap as the drawable.

I am not sure what the problem is . Can someone help me with this.

Thanks

Anurag