RE: start-editing signal?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Prewitt, Nathan C ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor wrote:

On my machine, it did not revert back to "bottles of coke".
Depending on where I moved the pointer, it either made the
change to "foo" or it left "foo" and I was still able to edit
the cell.

Interesting.  The machine from which I reported this is running
Ubuntu 7.04, with gtk 2.10.11.  When I move the mouse pointer out
of the treeview window, the cell edit-in-progress immediately
disappears and "bottles of coke" comes back.  I have another
machine running GTK 2.12; I'll check on that, though I'm pretty
sure the effect was the same.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics