Re: Auto-scrolling the scrollbar on a TreeView

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 06:29:31PM -0500, Rob Hoelz wrote:
ScrolledWindow to compensate.  I've tried scroll_to_cell, but to no
avail.  Any hints?  I've posted the source code at
http://cs.wisc.edu/~hoelz/TodoList.pl; the problem is in the callback
at line 157.

Both GtkTreeView and GtkTextView have "native scrolling capabilities",
so you should be using the add method on the scrolled window instead of
add_with_viewport.  If I replace

  $topScroll->add_with_viewport ($top);

with

  $topScroll->add ($top);

in your code then navigating from item to item with the keyboard will
scroll the tree view correctly here.

regards,

-kris.