Re: C vs C++ for GTK

Around about 25/11/07 12:31, BenoÃt Dejean typed ...
I've switched gnome-system-monitor to C++ and i'm very happy with it.

  Just out of interest, did you choose GTKmm or C++ with vanilla GTK+?

I'm looking at doing some GTK from C++ (I've previously only really used GTK+ from C), and on the odd occasion I've dipped into GTKmm projects, I've been worried about what looked like the obfuscation of the GTK innards which, although arguably necessary to give a C++ methodology to the proceedings, made it very difficult to pin down a [seeming] GTK/GTKmm bug (which I never did, in fact).

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature