RE: FW: compiling gtk-engines under mingw

PS: I meant to say XML Parser above (not X11 Parser)

-----Original Message-----
From: control H [mailto:control h gmail com]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 1327 PM
To: Karl Reis
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: FW: compiling gtk-engines under mingw

Thank you for suggesting that.  I finally got it to compile after
realizing
that I was missing the 'dlltool' utility found under the 'binutils'
package
of mingw.

This was key to having libtool create the DLLs.  Otherwise it simply was
creating archived library packages.

That's funny, when my compiling clearlooks failed I had dlltool
installed, but it didn't work. Did you do something else in addition?