Re: Libraries and Mingw

2007/3/6, Chris Sparks <mr_ada cox net>:

Are you sure it isn't a path problem?

I thought It was such a problem. But in such a case It would give me an
error saying that a library is missing or something wouldn't it ? Anyway,
i'll try to add some paths to the default one.

I am thinking of a hard path written in the library or while linking to the
library. As the program crashes badly it might look somewhere that does not
exist (/usr/local/lib/ for instance). But I don't know where I should look
to correct this ... . I'm using autotools and libtool and I'm completly
lost. BTW the whole library+program works fine with Linux !

I welcome any ideas.

Olivier.