window icon (again)

Hi

Some days ago, sombody told me (thank you) here gtk_set_icon_window for change ICON in the window.

Well, i maked some icons with Gimp and my windows show them.

But, I dont want process look for the icon file in running time, I want to build the program whith his icon.

I've seen another ways and functions to put an icon on a button.
But I dont know if the philosphy will be the same in the window icon.

And I dont know if that way (button icon) runs with window icon too.

ANYBODY CAN HELP ME pleas???

thanks
Marcelo ;p