Libraries and Mingw

Hello,

Altought I know this is not a glib/gtk problem, I also know that
there is valuable people on this list that are used to compile with the
autotools and mingw that might point my errors.

As I use the same code for my programs, I created a library with this code.
I managed to create a .dll with automake and libtool. I also created a .pc
to simplify things for the programs.

I managed to link this library to my program. If I execute the program from
the mingw environment "./myprogram.exe" (for instance) all is fine and the
program just do what it is meant to do. If I just click on the Icon named
"myprogram.exe" I get a typical microsoft window telling me that the program
has crashed !!

I suspect that there is a problem in the linking process. May be is there
something special with the mingw environment ?

Please if you know any pointers or have any ideas tell me.

Thanks,

Olivier.