Re: Button -> Launch context menu? ^^

briansteffens wrote:
Hi everyone.. I'm just getting my feet wet developing with Gtk+, a recent
convert from Win32/.NET. I'm developing on Debian Etch + Xorg + Gnome in
C++. I'm having trouble finding many Gtk+ resources (API lists and
examples), so if you happen to know of a good website, please pass that on
=)

On to my real question. I'm trying to design a small Gnome panel applet, and
I want to have a button, which when clicked will display a context menu. So
basically I need to know the call to display a menu.

Thanks in advance! :)
I have some GTK+ forum started which is slow starting but just about any basic question will get answered...
http://www.gtkforums.com

I have links to numerous GTK+ resources here:
http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,6/Itemid,29/

I have my own GTK+/Glade/Gnome tutorials here:
http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/content/category/1/17/20/

GTK+ (and some other libraries) API documentation here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

Specifically how to add a popup menu from the GTK+ FAQ:
http://www.mhatt.aps.anl.gov/dohn/programming/gtk-2.0/gtk-faq/x670.html

The gtk_menu_popup() function in the GTK+ API Docs:
http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/gtk/GtkMenu.html#gtk-menu-popup

Cheers,

--
- Micah Carrick