Re: help cross compiling again

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
does "pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0" print the correct -I flags?

Marcelo Armengot writes:
What are the "-I flags"?

Hmm. If you have to ask that question, maybe you shouldn't be doing
what you are attempting... -I flags are command-line options passed to
the compiler that tells it where to look for header files. All known
compilers implement it (all Unix compilers, gcc, MSVC).

Excuse me, may be I dont know enough about internal structure of gtk and
gtk/win32 libraries...

The term "-I flag" has nothing to do with GTK+, or Win32. You just
need to learn how to use command-line compilers and tools. How can you
otherwise write Makefiles etc?

Well, you know if you travel to Valencia (Spain) you will have a place
where you can sleep in my house, sure, and a plate in the table (this is
a spanish typical saying) for you.

I'll try to remember that if I come to Valencia;)

AND THIS IS THE RETURN OF "make" INSTRUCTION

i586-mingw32msvc-gcc -O2 -Wall -g -mms-bitfields -mwindows
-mms-bitfields -Ic:/devel/target/gtk+-2.10.7/include/gtk-2.0
-Ic:/devel/target/gtk+-2.10.7/lib/gtk-2.0/include
-Ic:/devel/target/atk-1.12.3/include/atk-1.0

You didn't edit the .pc files as I told you some mails ago...

Also, this is definitely off-topic for gtk-devel-list. Please follow
up on gtk-app-devel-list.

--tml