Button -> Launch context menu? ^^

Hi everyone.. I'm just getting my feet wet developing with Gtk+, a recent
convert from Win32/.NET. I'm developing on Debian Etch + Xorg + Gnome in
C++. I'm having trouble finding many Gtk+ resources (API lists and
examples), so if you happen to know of a good website, please pass that on
=)

On to my real question. I'm trying to design a small Gnome panel applet, and
I want to have a button, which when clicked will display a context menu. So
basically I need to know the call to display a menu.

Thanks in advance! :)