Re: To use --geometry in a Gtk application

G Hasse wrote:
Hello!

I have panel PC without a window manager.

I want to position the windows with -geometry 100x100+200+200
something.

I have not found any way to do this. Funny though the
option --display=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:0.0 does work.

Accodingly one might try --geometry=100x100+200+200 but this
does not work.

Could anyone guide me in the right direction?

Hey, this is GTK, not QT ! :)
Anyway you may pass from command line window size and position to the application and then use GTK calls like gtk_widget_set_size_request () etc to achieve what you need.

regards

Attilio