Re: libglade frustration redux

Dear all,

  I've learned how to use gtk by reading this documentation,
and other ressources found on the fly on the web; I've found
is extremely useful and well done, especially for a growing
project.
  I am no C-guru, not even a computer scientist, and my
training is programming is twenty years old :-) Lots of lisp,
no threads, no objects -- Furthermore I only code
in my leisure time.
  Nonetheless, I have a running application with several
areas, lots of pop up dialogs, windows for changing
bunch of parameters, displaying explanations, --- And a
control of them proportional to the time I've spend
understanding it all -
  All that only thanks to the ones who took and take care
of this library and its documentation. Up to now, I've
contributed nothing, but I'm still welcome on this list.

  I understand pointing out maybe-bad points can be a good
idea. But I also understand I owe quite a bit to this group.
  HTH :-)
  Best,
  Amities,
                 Olivier