Re: scrolledview

tomas tuxteam de a Ãcrit :
Another question : suppose I'm adding gtktextviews to a GtkVbox which is already
visible (realized and mapped).
how can I know that all the widget have done their size negotiations ?
I can't rely on the "realized" signal since the gtkvbox is already realized ...

I'd put my bets on the widget's size-allocate signal -- but I don't know
for sure.

I had already done some experimentation and I've found that widgets may get more than one size-allocate signal.

Suppose the GtkVBox is empty, after adding some widgets the vertical scrollbar is shown, the widgets get another "size-allocate" signal (the GtkScrollBar is reducing the available space).