scrolledview

Hi,

I need some advice about scrolled views.

I have a gtkscrolledview containing a gtkvbox, I'm adding many gtktextviews to the vbox. I'd like to select which gtktextview is displayed when I call gtk_widget_show(gkvbox).

The problem I have is related to the fact that each widget have a different height, so "size negociation" with the gtkvbox takes many steps.

I can't find the FINAL height of the gtkvbox (after all the widgets have been added and their height allocated), so I am unable to scroll to the correct position before gtk_widget_show.

Can someone help me ?