Re: transparent gtkwindow

Suma H.S wrote:
thanks...shall look into that.
But, do u by any chance know how to use multiple masks for the function
gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask ()?
If I try to call this function multiple times using different mask
everytime, only the effect of the last call is seen.
I want to have the effect of gdk_window_set_child_shapes() fuction (whatever
it claims that it does, in the doc). But I have problem using that function
since I am using gtkwindow.

There may be a better way of doing this, but you can probably do:

GtkWidget *win = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
gtk_widget_realize(win);
gdk_window_set_child_shapes(win->window, ...);

        -brian