Re: To which package does "glade-catalog.dtd" belong ?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:58:08 +0200
Philippe Bertin <philippe bertin telenet be> wrote:

Hello all,

Sorry to crosspost, but I think this topic can belong to any of the 3
newslists. If this is not good with you, please indicate me which
list is most appropriate, please (please do not flame me).

While reading I see it
is possible to validate any catalog file against a glade DTD
(excerpt : "xmllint --dtdvalid glade-catalog.dtd --noout
my-catalog.xml"). However, I have not found this file called

Is it optimised-out by my Suse 10.0 OSS distribution's rpm(s) ? In
which rpm can I eventually find it back ? Unzipping the sources of
glade-2.10.0 and glade3-3.0.1 and trying to find it yielded :
~/glade3-3.0.1> find . -name 'glade*dtd*'
~/glade-2.10.0> find . -name 'glade*dtd*'

Any hint ?

I searched for it myself a while ago. But finally got the answer that
it actually don't exist. ""; is just
used to uniquely identify the glade-interface files, I was told.

By the way, glade has it's own mailing lists: