Re: To which package does "glade-catalog.dtd" belong ?

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 16:11 +0200, Magnus Bergman wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:58:08 +0200
Philippe Bertin <philippe bertin telenet be> wrote:

While reading http://glade.gnome.org/docs/catalogintro.html I see it
is possible to validate any catalog file against a glade DTD
(excerpt : "xmllint --dtdvalid glade-catalog.dtd --noout
my-catalog.xml"). However, I have not found this file called
"glade-catalog.dtd".

I searched for it myself a while ago. But finally got the answer that
it actually don't exist. "http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd"; is just
used to uniquely identify the glade-interface files, I was told.

If you wget that URI, you'll get a copy of the DTD. (If you open it with
a browser, you need to look at the source, usually)

-- m