Re: RADiola, a GTK RAD tool

Maybe I can give some help on RADiola. My suggestion would be to get
the bare GUI you have done, compile and release it so that there will
be a skeleton. There also is another issue I thought about which is
the language support. Excuse me if you wrote something about this
already in the documentation released but I did not have time to go
through it in detail. My idea was as follows: Since you are aiming at
a tool which makes application development easy, I would suggest
picking a suitable language (or even a set). Something like python
might be quite easy to handle. However the language binding can be
done as some sort of plugin which is dynamically loaded. What were the
intentions in this direction?

Atanas