Re: RADiola, a GTK RAD tool

On 7/14/06, Fabricio Rocha <rocha_fabricio yahoo com br> wrote:
 Well, I have to say that RADiola, as described in the User Guide, still
does NOT exist.

well, that's pretty obvious.

The (sad) reality is that I am only a hobbyist programmer (in fact
I'm a TV reporter in the Politics area!), with little GTK experience,
and still had no time for writing more than a few lines of code.

That says a lot.  If you were an experienced programmed, you would
know better that the kind of program you are aiming for is a lot hard.
Specially the "GUI-oriented programming" stuff.  It's already hard
enough to have just a visual GUI-builder, let alone a visual
code-builder.

good luck, but if i was to give any advice, it would be to aim
lower...  and release actual code.  Any code is better than none.