Re: GtkExtra example doesn't build

        Nickolai,

        What distro are you running?  Did you do a clean ./configure & make?

        The reason I ask: I just pulled down the 2.1.1 release (since CVS still
isn't working) to a clean box that has never had gtkextra-2 on it, made
sure I installed all the dependencies, did a ./configure & make, and
everything worked as expected.  I've even got a testrealtime example
that runs.  The build had a few warnings, but completed cleanly.

        I'm on a MandrivaLinux 2006.0-Free/i586 distro for this test.

        Something platform-specific may be going on.  This may be an issue with
things in non-standard places on your box, or it may be a problem with
the gtkextra-2 configure script not detecting things correctly for your
distro (which I have never dug in to, Adrian would have to look at that
if it turns out to be a problem...).

-Al