Re: Howto really debug gdk_x_error?
- From: Wojciech Kromer <wojciech kromer dgt com pl>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Howto really debug gdk_x_error?
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:06:24 +0200
Dnia 2006-04-20 13:30, Użytkownik Faria, Sydney C napisał:
I used the following code to update a Pango string with no problems:
char *markup = g_strconcat(s1, standdata.Stand,
where s1 - s7 are strings containing the <scan> labels and the standdata
struct can change from time to time.
I'm using g_strdup_printf, but it's not the problem (i hope so)
Where is your code called?
-mine is from fimer function added by g_timeout_add
Are You using timers, pthreads, gthreads?
- i'm using pthreads, but there are no gtk call from there
How often are made changes to markupLabel?
-my theread is reading data from external usb device,
and timer function every 50ms displays them
My question to ALL is: are there any tools or methods to find what's wrong?
] [Thread Prev