Re: Howto really debug gdk_x_error?
- From: Santhosh <santhoshmani gmail com>
- To: "Wojciech Kromer" <wojciech kromer dgt com pl>
- Cc: "gtk-app-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Howto really debug gdk_x_error?
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:13:44 +0530
Are you using threads? If so... You may have to protect the gtk calls
you make inside the timeout function using gtk_threads_enter/leave()
pair... I haven't bothered to look into the long backtrace... So it is
just an assumption...
timeout functions are not called within the GTK lock.
] [Thread Prev