Re: Is now gdk-bixbuf the part of gtk+-2?

David Necas (Yeti) wrote:

Actually I believe you do.  On Fedora gdk-pixbuf is a separate package
so if a developer doesn't have gdk-pixbuf-devel package installed
configure should detect this and throw an error.

Please don't confuse people.  There is a standalone
gdk-pixbuf rpm on Fedora, but it's the old standalone
gdk-pixbuf, which people probably don't install at all
nowadays.  The Gtk+-2.0 gdk-pixbuf is a part of gtk2
package.

The same situation is with my ALT Linux distribution, where standalone gdk-pixbuf package contains old version for gtk+-1. The new version comes with gtk+-2 package.

Thanks all people who answered me :)

Yury.