Re: disabling a widget when no rows are selected problem

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:49:50 -0700
Colossus <colossus 3000 it> wrote:

I have a gtk_image_menu_item_new_from_stock that I want to enable /
disable when rows are selected and not selected. The problem is that
when I click on a row who is selected it is not unselected but remains
selected. So the function gtk_tree_selection_count_selected_rows
return > 0 and the following if does not work:

I suspect you use a tree_view or so? You can unselect a row using

Ctrl-Click on the row.

John