Re: disabling a widget when no rows are selected problem
- From: Colossus <colossus 3000 it>
- To: John Coppens <john jcoppens com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: disabling a widget when no rows are selected problem
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:24:30 -0700
John Coppens wrote:
I suspect you use a tree_view or so?
You can unselect a row using Ctrl-Click on the row.
This is what I did but why does the function
gtk_tree_selection_count_selected_rows ( selection ) keep on returning
Cpsed, a Linux OpenGL 3D scene editor
] [Thread Prev