Re: Signal after Form is completely built
- From: Guenther Sohler <guenther sohler newlogic com>
- To: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Signal after Form is completely built
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:11:27 +0200 (CEST)
In my GtkDialog, I have a Entry Form and a GtkTreeView.
I have connected the "changed" signal of the GtkTree tp
a function which overwrites the entry(but i need that connection)
When the Form starts, the GtkTreeView sends a changed signal and
overwrites the entry. But I want to have a different value for the entry.
My intent was to set it when all the form is built.
How can I achieve my goal ?
On 05-Sep-2005 Stefan Kost wrote:
I have done a quite complicated GtkDialog.
However, if the complete Dialog is built and display,
I want some entries changed before the user shall
Is there such an signal generated ?
Why don't you update the settings after constructing, but before
I found the name "event-after" but it is called too often.
Does anybody have a clue ?
] [Thread Prev