Re: Signal after Form is completely built
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: Guenther Sohler <guenther sohler newlogic com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Signal after Form is completely built
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:40:43 +0200
I have done a quite complicated GtkDialog.
However, if the complete Dialog is built and display,
I want some entries changed before the user shall
Is there such an signal generated ?
Why don't you update the settings after constructing, but before showing/running
I found the name "event-after" but it is called too often.
Does anybody have a clue ?
] [Thread Prev