Re: GtkTreeView SIGNALS

The 'cursor-changed' works very well... Unfortunately the GTK and Glib
tutorials are so poor and don't explain in easy words what we want to
know! Look at 'cursor-changed' topic:

void user_function (GtkTreeView *treeview, gpointer user_data);
treeview: the object which received the signal.
user_data: user data set when the signal handler was connected.

The ctree had a better tutorial and was easyer to use than TreeView...
I think cause of that there is a lot of questions about TreeView in
this mail list!

Thanks,