Re: GtkTreeView SIGNALS
- From: John Coppens <john jcoppens com>
- To: André Pedralho <apedralho gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTreeView SIGNALS
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 11:34:02 -0300
On Tue, 3 May 2005 10:11:49 -0400
André Pedralho <apedralho gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to use the single click on a GtkTreeView. Is there a way
for me? The row-activated signal is activated with a double click...
I'm needind one that is launched with just one click!
Check 'cursor_changed' - that's normally the one you want.
Thanks in advance,
Bachelor in Computer Science
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev