Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:44:54 +0200 (SAST)
From: Alf C Stockton <alf stockton co za>
To: Hubert Sokolowski <h sokolowski wsisiz edu pl>
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 55

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Hubert Sokolowski wrote:

gtk-app-devel-list-request gnome org wrote:

  1. Re: Pango GTK+ on Windows (Hubert Soko?owski)

please provide the exact directory structure of your program on your
clients machine.

All executables and .dll's that "objdump -p" told me about are in c:\temp
Therefore I have :-
iconv.dll, intl.dll, libatk-1.0-0.dll, libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll,
libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libglib-2.0-0.dll, libgmodule-2.0-0.dll,
libgobject-2.0-0.dll, libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libpango-1.0-0.dll,
libpangowin32-1.0-0.dll, MTI.exe and TOA.exe
all in the same directory. Obviously the MTI.exe & TOA.exe are the
programs I created.

ok, but where do You have directories like etc, lib, share ? please
provide full directory structure starting from the directory where your
program is installed.

My development is on Windows so I do not have a "etc, lib," etc.
The installation directory is c:\temp as above and that is all the GTK that my user has.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Turnaucka's Law:
        The attention span of a computer is only as long as its
electrical cord.