Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 55 (fwd)

Alf C Stockton writes:
Hubert, I hope that you are not telling me that I have to install
GTK on my clients machine.

How do you expect to run GTK+ application without having the GTK+
run-time installed?

If you really want a minimal installtion, start by installing all of
the run-time, then trim away stuff as long as thing keep working. Not
the other way around (start by just the immediately needed DLLs and
wonder what to add, and where, to get things working)...

One thing you can drop right away is of course the message catalogs,
if American English is enough for your clients. Or keep just the en_GB
and af localisations?

--tml