Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 55

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Hubert Sokolowski wrote:

gtk-app-devel-list-request gnome org wrote:

  1. Re: Pango GTK+ on Windows (Hubert Soko?owski)

please provide the exact directory structure of your program on your
clients machine.

All executables and .dll's that "objdump -p" told me about are in
c:\temp
Therefore I have :-
iconv.dll, intl.dll, libatk-1.0-0.dll, libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll,
libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libglib-2.0-0.dll, libgmodule-2.0-0.dll,
libgobject-2.0-0.dll, libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll, libpango-1.0-0.dll,
libpangowin32-1.0-0.dll, MTI.exe and TOA.exe
all in the same directory. Obviously the MTI.exe & TOA.exe are the
programs I created.

ok, but where do You have directories like etc, lib, share ? please
provide full directory structure starting from the directory where your
program is installed.

My development is on Windows so I do not have a "etc, lib," etc.
The installation directory is c:\temp as above and that is all the GTK
that my
user has.
I know that it is on Windows, but you need to have at least directories
etc and lib available for gtk, pango, etc. DLL's. This is what we are
talking about. You can't just put DLL's and your exe file, it won't work.