Re: The expander arrow (triangle) in TreeView

Maciej Katafiasz wrote:

Again, you're not the one to decide here. If the user wants + sign, they
can use appropriate theme. Apps should NOT be able to override that.

I just gave my two cent as to say; the +- sign was implemented in GTK 1.2 and it is a beatiful feature of a toolkit to create GUIs. I don't see any valid reason to remove it in GTK 2.0. Are you aware of a theme who replaces the triangle with the +- sign ? And what about the lines, does exist a theme who implements it ?

--
Colossus

Cpsed, a Linux OpenGL 3D scene editor
http://cpsed.sourceforge.net/