Re: Dependency Walker & my application

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Alf C Stockton writes:
> I have searched through my code for g_module_open and
> gtk_rc_reset_styles and found nothing there so I searched the dlls
> and found g_module_open occurs in libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll,
> libgmodule-2.0-0.dll and libpango-1.0-0.dll.

Sure, but none of these cases is looking for gtk_rc_reset_styles in
particular. Is you application written in pure C (or C++), or do you
perhaps use some interpreted language like Python, or glade?

C only with calls to ODBC plus whatever Glade produced which at a quick glance appears to be pretty good C as well.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Furbling, v.:
        Having to wander through a maze of ropes at an airport or bank
even when you are the only person in line.
                -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"